Heavy rain 2day n I was sitting on balcony n readingrbook of Chetan Bhagat n taking cup of tea in one hand along with 2 Britania buscuits...
N watching n feeling drops of rain ....
Suddenly  i Iaughed ..but silently...🙂🙂

U r thinking why was I m laughing...?

So ,
One boy going to school with some chemistry books on his hand n covering that book with polythene saving frm rain...
N I got some passed memories...

It's  a matter of 2011 n time was around 5:00 pm...
Me n my classmates were waiting fr get inside of chemistry coaching class ...of MRs. Ruchi Jain mam..
(She was very good chemistry teacher at that tym in our city)
I have one chemistry notebook but accidently i that notebook slipped from my hand n fell in gutter ...
Me n my frnds were fighting n requesting  each other fr tafr taking out that book out from gutter ,
Bcz of imp notes only I had at that tym...

After all we took out that notebook n wash it with clean water n went inside...
Mam again took my notebook fr for solving problems ...we all frnds were whispering that mam is Jain n she always show clean n cure typpoo...

(We all know that Jain always are clean n with rule...)

Come back to my memory...

Suddenly after few minute a classmate of my ...
(he was my Rival typ )

..said to mam
Mam! This copy fell in gutter n it was not clean ..
Mam saw my side n throw notebook n became angree on me...

At that time I felt very bad n I was not happy...

But 2day when I remind that moment I laughed slowly...

It means ...

SOME SANTY MOMENTS CAN MAKE US HAPPY AFTER SOMETIMES..
AFTERALL THAT IS OUR MOMEMTS N WE CAN ENJOY THIS N FEEL THIS...😆😆😆




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multinational Corporation...