My experience in BPO....

My  experience as Bpo Worker in New Delhi....




Well, I was in Delhi in 2017  ...
I was there for my training....ttraining duration was only of 2 hour...rest of my time wasted in mobile gaming and laptop or chatting all day....

Then I thought to do some part time work....
N I got idea to do job in BPO....

My 1st day spent with counselor n he charged me  rupees 500 n gave me date on Sunday for appointment with various companies....

Counselor asked me which type of job I need and which time work is comfortable with me...bcz they provide nyt shift n morning shift as well as 4 shift per day....

But evening n nyt shift is only fr Outside countries like U.K. U.S etc...

N companies like Snapdeal ,Amazon ,call centres etc...

On Sunday I went on location for appointment with company counselor...
They again charge me rupees 1000.....
N I got job with rupees 15000 ....
N got evening shift ....

I worked there for approx 2 months....n I left bcz I got job on base of my degree....in big company....
My work in BPO was attending call of clients n solve their problems with supplies.....


It is good experience I think....bcz this work improve our vocal English words n language ....
As well as this work helps us to come out from nervousness....n hesitation....

This also help us to improve our personality development....

We also got some good experienced team by them we learn lot of thinngs as well as various ideas.....

By the way this is good sight of this  workin Bpo's ....there is also bad sight of this Bpo's work....which illI tell u in different post....

If u r in big city n fully free in a day...u can also join Bpo's.....

Thank you....
Comment n follow if u like the post....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multinational Corporation...